The Benefits of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
MLD is a very specialised delicate rhythmic massage technique that has very powerful cleansing, relaxing, pain relieving & immunological effects on the body. Unlike a deep tissue sports massage MLD is a very gentle, light massage and can be benefit a wide variety of physical conditions.
What is Manual Lymph Drain Massage good for?
- Common illnesses such as the common cold, Flu
- Oedema and swollen limbs / glands
- Lead sedentary lifestyles
- Reducing puffiness or swelling
- Post surgery recovery (with consent from the doctor )
- Headaches and migraines
It has been cited as having a positive effect on:
- Skin conditions such as Eczema
- Dysfunctional respiratory systems
- People with low energy
What are the benefits of manual lymph drain massage?
- Facilitates a general feeling of health and vitality
- Improves appearance of skin, reduces puffiness
- Can help people who have water retention problems
- Assists with poor circulation
- Stimulates the lymphatic system, boosting the immunity
- It can help with pain from fractures and sprains and rheumatism, and it promotes the body’s own natural healing